Milk Chocolate Pie
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + freezing
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup milk, divided
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 chocolate crumb crust (9 inches)
- Milk chocolate kisses and additional whipped topping, optional
- In a microwave or double boiler, combine chocolate chips and 1/4 cup milk. Cook until chips are melted; stir until smooth.
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese and remaining milk until smooth. gradually beat in the chocolate mixture. Fold in whipped topping. Pour into crust.
- Freeze for 4-6 hours or overnight. May be frozen for up to 3 months. Remove from the freezer 5-10 minutes before serving. Garnish with kisses and whipped topping if desired.
Nutrition Facts1 slice: 427 calories, 31g fat (19g saturated fat), 47mg cholesterol, 266mg sodium, 33g carbohydrate (21g sugars, 1g fiber), 4g protein.
Nov 24, 2010
No comment left
Aug 16, 2010
This recipe was extremely simple with very few ingredients. It took very little time to put together. The end result looked nice, about the same as the picture. It had a rich taste, but not too rich, and had a very creamy, almost ice-cream-like texture. Not the best chocolate pie I've had, but still really good.