Mild Fresh Salsa
Total TimePrep: 5 min. + chilling
- 3 fresh tomatoes, peeled, seeded and finely chopped
- 1/2 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 2 to 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Chill before serving.
Nutrition Facts2 tablespoons: 6 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 70mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 0 protein.
Aug 9, 2020
I also put in diced green peppers and more garlic. Great with fresh garden produce.
Jul 28, 2020
No comment left
Aug 8, 2015
This is a great recipe. All of the fresh ingredients mixed together are so refreshing, especially on a hot, sunny afternoon. Great snack!
Aug 7, 2014
Please dont use this recipe. This was awful. I followed the recipe but it turned out horrible.
Sep 8, 2012
Wonderful quick and easy recipe. I have made this twice as a way to use up my bounty of tomatoes from the garden. It is great with tortilla chips or served over burritos.