Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 pound sole fillets, cut into 4 portions
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 medium lemon, sliced
- 2 tablespoons dry white wine or chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup Greek olives, halved
- 1 tablespoon capers, drained
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 400°. Place each fillet on a piece of heavy-duty foil or parchment (about 12 in. square). Sprinkle fillets with pepper; top with lemon slices. Drizzle with wine and 1 tablespoon oil.
- In a small bowl, combine tomatoes, olives, capers, lemon juice, garlic and remaining 1 tablespoon oil; spoon over fillets. Fold foil or parchment around fish, sealing tightly.
- Place packets on a baking sheet. Bake until fish just begins to flake easily with a fork, 10-12 minutes. Open packets carefully to allow steam to escape. Sprinkle with parsley.
Nutrition Facts1 packet: 211 calories, 14g fat (2g saturated fat), 51mg cholesterol, 669mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 2g fiber), 15g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 3 fat, 1 vegetable.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Jun 18, 2020
This is the kind of meal we like best...healthy but yet filling. I used tilapia rather than the sole. I also left out the capers because we don't like them. Due to that I added 1/2 tsp. salt. It was very good.