Marie’s Chicken Bake
I think that chicken is a food that represents all regions of the country...a truly American dish! This is just one of the reasons I like to make it.
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 45 min.
- 1 broiler/fryer chicken (2-1/2 to 3 pounds), cut up
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- Dip chicken pieces in butter. Combine remaining ingredients; dip chicken into this crumb mixture. Place on a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Drizzle any remaining butter over chicken. Bake at 375° for 45-55 minutes or until chicken is done.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 352 calories, 23g fat (9g saturated fat), 99mg cholesterol, 342mg sodium, 8g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 28g protein.
Feb 4, 2012
Easy and delicious. Plus it has my name in it so thats why I had to try it and am glad I did :)
Jul 12, 2010
Very good! Eaters are always intrigued with the sesame seeds, which really do impart a wonderful flavor.
Dec 9, 2009
No comment left