Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 45 min. + cooling
- 1 package lemon cake mix (regular size)
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant lemon pudding mix
- 1 can (10 ounces) frozen nonalcoholic margarita mix, thawed
- 4 large eggs, room temperature
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 3 teaspoons grated lime zest
- 1-1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- Preheat oven to 350°. Grease and flour a 10-in. fluted tube pan. In a large bowl, combine cake mix, pudding mix, margarita mix, eggs, butter, lime juice and zest; beat on low speed for 30 seconds. Beat on medium for 2 minutes.
- Transfer batter to prepared pan. Bake 45-50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool in pan 10 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Meanwhile, combine glaze ingredients. Drizzle over cake.
Nutrition Facts1 slice: 284 calories, 8g fat (5g saturated fat), 62mg cholesterol, 379mg sodium, 51g carbohydrate (37g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein.
Jul 10, 2020
I have never seen a bundt pan like that one Where can I buy one Thank you Robbin. E
May 7, 2020
And if you wanted to bake from scratch....?
Nov 22, 2019
This is hands-down the best Bundt cake I've tasted! The flavor is strong and citrusy and the texture is tender and moist!