Maple Fruit Dip
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1/2 cup fat-free vanilla yogurt
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat whipped topping
- 4 teaspoons reduced-calorie pancake syrup
- Dash ground cinnamon
- Assorted berries and fruit chunks
- In a bowl, combine the first four ingredients. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Serve with fruit.
Nutrition Facts2 tablespoons: 22 calories, 1g fat (1g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 16mg sodium, 0 carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 0 protein.
Jul 26, 2020
I made this for a carry-in several years ago and served it with store-bought cut up fruit. People loved it. But please use real maple syrup; it is so much better.
Jun 15, 2015
This is an amazingly good and super easy dip! Its wonderful with any fruit and when made with fat free yogurt and cool whip is perfect for someone on weight watchers!
Jul 5, 2012
This is so easy to make. It's really great with apples but is especially good with pineapple.