Makeover Hot Crab Dip
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 25 min.
- 1 package (8 ounces) fat-free cream cheese
- 1/2 cup fat-free sour cream
- 2 tablespoons fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon seafood seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon spicy brown mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 cans (6 ounces each) crabmeat, drained, flaked and cartilage removed or 1/2 pound imitation crabmeat, flaked
- 1/3 cup plus 2 tablespoons shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese, divided
- 1/3 cup plus 2 tablespoons shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese, divided
- Melba rounds or crackers
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Add the sour cream, mayonnaise, Worcestershire sauce, seafood seasoning, mustard, soy sauce and garlic salt. Stir in the crab, 1/3 cup cheddar cheese and 1/3 cup mozzarella cheese.
- Transfer to a greased shallow 1-qt. baking dish. Sprinkle with remaining cheeses. Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until bubbly around the edges. Serve warm with melba rounds or crackers.
Nutrition Facts1/4 cup: 91 calories, 3g fat (2g saturated fat), 31mg cholesterol, 320mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 12g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 lean meat.
Apr 11, 2012
Great straight out of the oven but not as good when room temperature.
Mar 7, 2011
This is really good but I used fresh black fin crabmeat from the seafood section of my grocery store. I'm amazed that someone from Cambridge would use imitation or canned crabmeat. hailing from Tappe, I only use the real thing!!!
Dec 1, 2009
No comment left