Magic Brownie Bars
When I was a kid, one of my all-time favorite treats was magic cookie bars (which we also called Hello Dolly bars). This recipe combines all the same classic flavors in a magic brownie bar! —Mandy Rivers, Lexington, South Carolina
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 35 min. + cooling
- 1 package (17-1/2 ounces) brownie mix
- 1 package (11 ounces) butterscotch chips
- 2 cups sweetened shredded coconut
- 1 cup chopped pecans, optional
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- Preheat oven to 350°. Line a 13x9-in. baking pan with foil, letting ends extend up sides; grease foil.
- Prepare brownie mix batter according to package directions. Transfer to prepared pan. Top with butterscotch chips, coconut and if desired, pecans. Drizzle with milk. Bake until topping is light golden, 35-40 minutes.
- Cool completely in pan on a wire rack. Lifting with foil, remove brownies from pan. Cut into bars. Store in an airtight container.
Nutrition Facts1 bar: 200 calories, 10g fat (5g saturated fat), 14mg cholesterol, 91mg sodium, 25g carbohydrate (21g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.