Macadamia Nut Cookies
Total TimePrep: 20 min. + chilling Bake: 10 min./batch
Makesabout 6 dozen
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 jars (3-1/2 ounces each) macadamia nuts, chopped
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup (6 ounces) white baking chips
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Add eggs and vanilla; beat on medium speed for 2 minutes. Combine the flour, baking soda and salt; add to creamed mixture and beat for 2 minutes. Stir in nuts and chips. Cover and refrigerate several hours or overnight.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 375° for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on pans for 1 minute before removing to wire racks; cool completely.
Nutrition Facts2 each: 201 calories, 12g fat (6g saturated fat), 26mg cholesterol, 170mg sodium, 24g carbohydrate (14g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Jan 2, 2020
These cookies are great. We love the combination of the macadamias, chocolate and white chips. So yummy.
Jun 29, 2018
Keeper recipe, an adult cookie, so good
Jun 2, 2018
One of the best cookies I've ever had!!
Dec 13, 2014
Hands down, the best cookie I have ever had.
Jun 26, 2013
No comment left
Nov 6, 2012
No comment left
Jun 21, 2012
OW!! this is a keeper, wonderful flavor.Only thing different is I baked at 365.
Mar 11, 2012
Yummy and very addictive. All my guests loved them! It is loaded with chocolate, and nuts.
Nov 22, 2011
These turned out great
Jun 25, 2011
I didn't have vanilla chips so I used peaunt butter chips instead. I liked them better than when I had used vanilla chips