Macadamia Cocoa Cookies
"My mother made these soft and chewy chocolate cookies often," remembers Frances Gassen, a reader from Rotonda West, Florida. "They're quick and easy to assemble, and we gobble them up quickly, too!"
Total TimePrep: 25 min. Bake: 15 min.
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup baking cocoa
- 2/3 cup macadamia nuts or pecans, chopped
- In a small bowl, cream butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Add vanilla. Combine flour and cocoa; gradually add to creamed mixture. Stir in nuts. Shape into 1-1/2-in. balls.
- Place 2 in. apart on ungreased baking sheets. Flatten with a fork. Bake at 350° for 12-14 minutes or until surface cracks. Remove to wire racks to cool.
Nutrition Facts2 each: 195 calories, 14g fat (6g saturated fat), 25mg cholesterol, 109mg sodium, 17g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.