Long Boy Cheeseburgers
This flavorful sandwich is fast to prepare and makes a complete meal with a salad.—Edna Griffin, Macon, Georgia
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup crushed cornflakes
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 loaves brown 'n' serve French bread
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- In a 2-quart bowl, mix together first eight ingredients. Cut each loaf of bread in half lengthwise; spread one-fourth of meat mixture over each half, covering all the way to edges. Place on baking sheet.
- Bake at 350° for about 25 minutes or until meat is cooked, sprinkling with cheese during the last 5 minutes of baking. Cut into slices to serve.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.