Total TimePrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 1/2 cup 4% cottage cheese
- 2 tablespoons shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped tomato
- 1 tablespoon chopped green pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onion
- 1 hot baked potato
- Combine the first five ingredients. With a sharp knife, cut an X in the top of the potato; fluff pulp with a fork. Top with cottage cheese mixture. serve immediately.
Apr 16, 2018
I made this twice. I didn't feel like it had much flavor, since there's no salt or pepper in the recipe. The second time, I seasoned the baked potato before putting the mixture on top, and my boyfriend ate it all, so it must have been ok. I think I would also leave out the green pepper if I made it again. I really don't think it adds much to the recipe.
Mar 11, 2013
No comment left