For a galaxy of good eating, pair this creamy dip with your favorite fruits cut into star shapes! We shaped apples, kiwifruit and strawberries with small cookie cutters (you could also use a knife). Melon, pears and bananas are other possibilities. If you find fresh starfruit in your supermarket, simply slice it.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
Makesabout 6 servings (1 cup dip)
- 1 cup vanilla yogurt
- 3 tablespoons orange marmalade
- 1 tablespoon confectioners' sugar
- 1 large apple, sliced 1/4 inch thick
- 5 large strawberries, halved lengthwise
- 1 large kiwifruit, sliced 1/4 inch thick
- In a small bowl, combine yogurt, marmalade and sugar. Cut the apple slices with a 2-1/2-in. star cookie cutter. Cut strawberries and kiwi with a 1-1/2-in. star cookie cutter. Serve with dip.