Lime Coconut Smoothie Bowl
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 medium banana, peeled and frozen
- 1 cup fresh baby spinach
- 1/2 cup ice cubes
- 1/2 cup cubed fresh pineapple
- 1/2 cup chopped peeled mango or frozen mango chunks
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons grated lime zest
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon spreadable cream cheese, optional
- Optional: Lime wedges, sliced banana, sliced almonds, granola, dark chocolate chips and additional shredded coconut
- Place the first 11 ingredients in a blender; if desired, add cream cheese. Cover and process until smooth. Pour into chilled bowls. Serve immediately, with optional toppings if desired.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 325 calories, 10g fat (7g saturated fat), 15mg cholesterol, 80mg sodium, 60g carbohydrate (51g sugars, 4g fiber), 4g protein.
Aug 5, 2020
Excellent breakfast for a summer morning! We served ours with English Muffins on the side. Two adults and two kids loved it!
Aug 2, 2020
I've made this at least 3 times already and absolutely love it. I make a blender full and pour it into individual serving bowls to freeze for later. It's so easy to pull one out, let it soften up for about 20 minutes or so, top with a few chocolate chips, and it's better than any ice cream treat!
Jul 27, 2020
This is my kids' new favorite smoothie! They are hesitant about green smoothies sometimes but they thought the green was just because it was lime :)
Jun 4, 2020
I’ve made many TOH recipes over the years but this simple smoothie may very well be my favorite. Absolutely delicious . My new favorite way to start the day.