Lemon Chiffon Blueberry Dessert
Total TimePrep: 25 min. + chilling
- 1-1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs (about 24 squares)
- 1-1/3 cups sugar, divided
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1-1/2 cups fresh blueberries, divided
- 1 package (3 ounces) lemon gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 11 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 carton (16 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Combine cracker crumbs, 1/3 cup sugar and butter, reserving 2 tablespoons for topping. Press remaining crumb mixture into a 13x9-in. dish. Sprinkle with 1 cup blueberries.
- In a small bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water; cool. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and remaining sugar. Add vanilla; mix well. Slowly add dissolved gelatin. Fold in whipped topping. Spread over blueberries. Refrigerate, covered, until set, about 3 hours. Top with reserved crumb mixture and remaining blueberries. Refrigerate leftovers.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 344 calories, 19g fat (14g saturated fat), 39mg cholesterol, 187mg sodium, 39g carbohydrate (29g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein.
Aug 23, 2020
great stuff. Made it in 2 large size graham cracker crusts. Added lemon juice and zest as recommended. Got rave reviews from those who got the second pie. Probably used more berries because they came from the garden, I think it would be great with raspberries. Next time I think I will mix the berries in about half of the mix and then have the top half plane. Very light and fresh.
Aug 18, 2020
Made this in 2 8x8 pans Used 2 cups of crumbs but everything else was the same. Great taste!
Aug 18, 2020
I want to make this it looks so delicious. I have noticed that several people said they added lemon juice my question is if you add lemon juice do you reduce the amount of water used?
Aug 17, 2020
Easy, very light but has good flavor, I use real whip cream but otherwise follow recipe.You won't be disappointed if you like lemon.
Aug 17, 2020
Simple no bake dessert, great for summer dinners. Not a big fan of cool whip so I cut it back and increased the cream cheese. Was very happy with that result.
Jul 30, 2020
Absolutely delicious. I made this dessert today and it was a hit. It's light, fresh, and airy. I did make 3 changes to the recipe: I used pie crust instead of the graham cracker crust, I opted for fresh blueberries instead of frozen ones, and I used powered sugar instead of regular sugar in the filling because I found granulated sugar can be grainy. Definitely would recommend this for a summer dessert
Jul 25, 2020
Easy to make. Delicious Made the recipe exactly as stated and it was a hit with everyone.
Aug 26, 2019
Pretty fabulous with fresh-picked wile blackberries, too. Question: does anyone know how this freezes?
Jul 11, 2019
Easy and got rave reviews from everyone at the party.
Jul 3, 2018
This was absolutely delicious, so creamy and fresh tasting. The following week, I made it substituting sliced strawberries and strawberry Jello for the blueberries and lemon Jello. Very good too, but the lemon blueberry one was best.