Layered Veggie Tortellini Salad
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen cheese tortellini
- 2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 2 celery ribs, finely chopped
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- PARMESAN DRESSING:
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- Cook tortellini according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water. In a 2-1/2-qt. glass bowl, layer the tortellini, broccoli, tomatoes, celery, olives and cheddar cheese.
- In a small bowl, whisk the dressing ingredients; spoon over salad, or serve alongside. Cover and refrigerate until serving.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 286 calories, 20g fat (6g saturated fat), 32mg cholesterol, 374mg sodium, 18g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 2g fiber), 8g protein.
Feb 16, 2018
Great salad. I also added spinach, onions and green pepper. Will make again.
Aug 25, 2017
I just made this and it is easy and delicious. I will make it for an upcoming potluck for Church!
Dec 17, 2012
Going to try this with spinach instead of celery layer.
Sep 29, 2012
made this years ago. have been wanting to make again, but no recipe. thanks for the recipe. it is wonderfully light and filling.
Aug 18, 2010
Made this for my son's Birthday - It was so easy and so yummy. Will be making it again this weekend when a friend comes into town.