Total TimePrep: 20 min. Bake: 25 min.
- 1 package chocolate cake mix (regular size)
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 large egg
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a large bowl, combine the cake mix, nuts, oil and egg until crumbly. Set aside 1-1/2 cups for topping. Press the remaining crumb mixture into a greased 13x9-in. baking pan.
- In a saucepan, combine milk, chocolate chips and salt. Cook and stir over low heat until chips are melted. Stir in vanilla. Spread evenly in pan. Sprinkle with reserved crumb mixture.
- Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 120 calories, 6g fat (2g saturated fat), 7mg cholesterol, 86mg sodium, 16g carbohydrate (12g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Oct 24, 2018
I've been making this recipe for years. It is so good. We never get tired of these brownies.
Jun 10, 2011
These were very easy to make and very good. Don't rely on a toothpick test to tell if they are done though as the center is very gooey and will set as they cool.
Oct 31, 2008
No comment left