Lamb Noodle Stroganoff
Total TimePrep: 20 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 2 pounds ground lamb
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 can (16 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 package (12 ounces) medium noodles, cooked and drained
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups sour cream
- 6 green onions, sliced
- 1-1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- In a skillet, cook lamb and garlic until lamb is browned; drain. Stir in tomato sauce, salt and pepper. Simmer, uncovered, for 10 minutes. Place noodles in a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Top with meat mixture. In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and sour cream until smooth; stir in onions. Spread over meat mixture. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30 minutes or until heated through. Sprinkle with cheese and paprika; let stand 5 minutes.
Mar 11, 2014
Great recipe with either lamb or beef. The only thing I changed was that I add in some of the Cavendars Greek Seasoning. Gives it that extra kick of flavor that the recipe needed!
Jan 22, 2013
Either the Sour Cream or the Cream Cheese was too much. Didn't finish it, didn't save it.
Feb 22, 2010
This is an excellent casserole choice for using ground lamb.