Key Lime Pie Balls
Total TimePrep: 25 min. + chilling
Makesabout 5 dozen
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 3-1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 teaspoons grated lime peel
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- In a large bowl, beat the first seven ingredients until blended. Shape into 1-in. balls. Roll cookie balls in confectioners' sugar. Refrigerate 30 minutes or until firm.
- Store cookies between pieces of waxed paper in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Jun 28, 2020
Balls? More like soup. This is the worst recipe Iand#039;ve ever used. I even added a full cup more graham crackers, and after overnight in the fridge, itand#039;s still barely stiffened up. The flavor is graham cracker, no lime hint found. Threw it in the trash, a complete waste of ingredients.