Jalapeno Cheese Spread
“I keep the ingredients for this wonderful cheese spread on hand so that I can assemble it any time,” notes Patricia Kitts of Dickinson, Texas. “The combination with jalapenos, cream cheese and pecans is always a hit at parties.”
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons canned jalapeno slices, drained and chopped
- 3 tablespoons chopped pecans, toasted
- Bagel chips or assorted crackers
- Place block of cream cheese on a serving plate; sprinkle with jalapenos and pecans. Serve with bagel chips or crackers.