Italian Deli Rollers
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 3 flour tortillas (10 inches)
- 6 slices provolone cheese
- 6 thin slices deli ham
- 6 thin slices bologna
- 30 thin slices pepperoni
- 18 mild pickled pepper rings
- 9 thin slices tomato
- 6 lettuce leaves
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- Spread butter on one side of each tortilla. Layer each with cheese, ham, bologna, pepperoni, peppers, tomato and lettuce to within 2 in. of edge. Spread mayonnaise over lettuce. Roll up tightly. Serve immediately or wrap tightly and chill up to 2 hours.
Feb 20, 2017
These are really good, except I left out the butter because I didn't understand the reason for it. Since you're serving them as-is or chilled instead of grilling them on the stovetop or baking them in the oven, I didn't think it was necessary. Overall, however, these were delicious and it was like eating an Italian sub, except in wrap form. Drizzle on a little Italian dressing for extra flavor. Great idea.PS to roy6999 - grow up and write a normal review instead of trying to be vulgar.
Nov 7, 2013
Hell yeah that shiet gud as fack
Dec 30, 2010
No comment left
Aug 25, 2010
My family love these rollers...quick, tasty and easy to make. Great for a family 'on the go'!