Italian Broccoli Salad
I received this recipe from my cousin several years ago, and it remains a family favorite. It's also a real crowd-pleaser whenever I take it to a potluck.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 2-1/2 pounds fresh broccoli
- 1 pound sliced bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 jar (5-1/4 ounces) sliced pimiento-stuffed olives, drained
- 1 cup sliced green onions
- 1 bottle (16 ounces) Italian salad dressing
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Parboil broccoli; cool and cut into bite-size pieces. Place in a large bowl; add bacon, olives and onions.
- In a small bowl, combine salad dressing, mayonnaise and Parmesan cheese; mix well. Pour over vegetables and toss. Serve immediately.