Italian Breakfast Casseroles
My family just loves Italian food. So when I first whipped up this recipe using leftover spaghetti sauce, my family was delighted.
Total TimePrep: 20 min. Bake: 20 min.
- 4 medium red potatoes, sliced
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 8 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced fully cooked ham, diced
- 2 cups spaghetti sauce
- 1/2 cup each shredded cheddar and mozzarella cheese
- In a skillet, fry potatoes in oil until tender, about 10-15 minutes. Place in the bottom of four individual 16-oz. dishes. In the same skillet, scramble eggs in butter until set; spoon over potatoes. Top with ham. Pour 1/2 cup spaghetti sauce into each casserole; sprinkle with cheese. Bake at 350° for 20 minutes or until hot and bubbly.