Horseradish Cream Sauce
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 3 to 6 tablespoons grated fresh horseradish
- 2 tablespoons tarragon vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon prepared mustard
- Dash salt and pepper
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- In a small bowl, combine horseradish, vinegar, lemon juice, mustard, salt and pepper. In another bowl, beat cream until soft peaks form; fold into horseradish mixture.
Nutrition Facts2 tablespoons: 53 calories, 6g fat (3g saturated fat), 20mg cholesterol, 7mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 0 protein.
Feb 26, 2020
The tarragon vinegar gives this such a nice flavor! Nothing better than horseradish sauce on prime rib! We loved this recipe. I used Dijon mustard, because that’s what I prefer.
Jan 16, 2014
Think prime rib when trying this recipe. I still get the occasional craving for this zippy (use 3 T. horseradish)