Horseradish Cheese Spread
"I got this recipe from a friend, Pam Bloom, the secretary at Hersey Elementary School in Hersey, Michigan," reports Connie Simon of Reed City, Michigan. "It makes a creamy, delicious evening snack."
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 2 pounds American cheese, cubed
- 1/2 cup prepared horseradish
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Melt cheese in the top of a double boiler over simmering water until smooth. Add remaining ingredients and stir until smooth. Spoon into containers and refrigerate. Serve with crackers or raw vegetables.