Honey Fruit Cups
For a naturally sweet addition to your meal, combine your family's favorite fruits and top with a refreshing honey-yogurt sauce. It'll disappear fast! —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 4 cups cut-up fresh fruit (pears, apples, bananas, grapes, etc.)
- 3/4 cup mandarin orange, vanilla or lemon yogurt
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon grated orange zest
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- Divide fruit among individual serving bowls. Combine yogurt, honey, orange zest and extract; spoon over the fruit.