Honey Barbecue Meat Loaf
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 65 min. + standing
- 1 teaspoon beef bouillon granules
- 1 tablespoon hot water
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1/3 cup honey barbecue sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 pound ground beef
- In a large bowl, dissolve bouillon in water. Stir in the egg, oats, barbecue sauce, onion, brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, garlic powder, salt, pepper and chili powder. Crumble beef over mixture and mix well.
- Press into an ungreased 8x4-in. loaf pan. Bake at 350° for 1 hour. Top with ketchup. Bake 5-10 minutes longer or until thermometer reads 160°. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts1 slice: 238 calories, 11g fat (4g saturated fat), 86mg cholesterol, 495mg sodium, 16g carbohydrate (10g sugars, 1g fiber), 17g protein.
Mar 27, 2020
This was the best meatloaf I've ever made. The entire family loved it!
Jan 21, 2016
This is AMAZING and I am not a fan of meatloaf, but this is delicious! We have meatloaf quite frequently now, Two Thumbs up :)
Mar 11, 2014
Oct 26, 2013
I had 3x the recipe and my husband loved it.. This will become the meat loaf for this family
Apr 15, 2013
No comment left
Mar 2, 2013
This will convert people who don't like meatloaf. It is a family favorite.
Sep 16, 2011
This is the meatloaf I make most often,I just use whatever kind of barbecue sauce I happen to have opened in the fridge,usually sweet baby ray's honey chipotle.
Dec 18, 2010
This is my go to recipe for meatloaf. Moist and full of flavour, I don't make any changes to the recipe. Well worth trying!
Aug 23, 2010
i love honey barbecue and meat loaf
May 10, 2010