Herbed Parmesan Potato Wedges
These potatoes are mildly seasoned with thyme, lemon juice and Parmesan cheese...and they are so good! Using the microwave makes them fast, too. -Connie Thomas of Jensen, Utah
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1-1/4 pounds small red potatoes
- 2 teaspoons butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Cut potatoes into quarters; place in a large bowl. Drizzle with butter and lemon juice; toss to coat. Combine the Parmesan cheese, thyme, salt and pepper; sprinkle over potatoes and toss to coat.
- Transfer to a 2-qt. microwave-safe dish. Loosely cover with waxed paper and microwave on high for 8-11 minutes or until tender.