Herb Roasted Squash
Herbs are stirred into butter, then spread on bread; it gives this grilled cheese great flavor. You'll love this twist on a traditional favorite.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 medium zucchini, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 yellow summer squash, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 medium tomato, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- In a large bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Drizzle with oil and toss to coat.
- Place vegetables in a single layer in a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Bake, uncovered, at 450° for 10-15 minutes or until lightly browned and tender, stirring once.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 63 calories, 4g fat (1g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 154mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 2g fiber), 2g protein.
Jul 10, 2020
I made this for dinner and added sliced polish sausage to it to make it a main dish. Delicious!
Oct 25, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Great flavor! Everyone loved this recipe.