Hazelnut Dream Cookies
I sampled these goodies at a Bible study and knew from the first bite that I had to have the recipe. To my surprise, the rich cookies require just four ingredients. —Julie Peterson, Crofton, Maryland
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 cup Nutella
- 2/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 large egg, room temperature
- 1/2 cup chopped hazelnuts
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, beat Nutella, flour and egg until blended. Stir in hazelnuts.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto ungreased baking sheets. Bake until set, 8-10 minutes. Remove from pans to wire racks to cool.
Nutrition Facts1 cookie: 92 calories, 5g fat (1g saturated fat), 8mg cholesterol, 8mg sodium, 11g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein.
Originally published as Hazelnut Dream Cookies in Taste of Home Christmas Annual 2016
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.