Hawaiian Baked Chicken
Total TimePrep: 5 min. Bake: 35 min.
- 12 boneless skinless chicken thighs (about 3 pounds)
- 2 cans (8 ounces each) unsweetened crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1/4 cup sherry or chicken broth
- 1/4 cup spicy brown mustard
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- Arrange chicken in a shallow baking dish coated with cooking spray. In a small bowl, combine the pineapple, sherry or broth, mustard, honey and butter; mix well. Spoon over chicken; sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 35-45 minutes or until a thermometer reads 180°.
Nutrition Facts2 each: 0g sugar total.
Jan 4, 2016
Super yummy and easy to make. I have used both Sherry and Chicken broth great flavor either way!!
Jul 5, 2015
Yum! Great with chicken breasts & honey dijon mustard. Took 45 minutes to cook.- Theresa
Mar 15, 2015
Did not like taste and did not meet expectations
Mar 6, 2015
Easy and delicious! We used 4 lbs of chicken thighs and I didn't need to alter any of the amounts on the recipe.
Jul 19, 2014
I used some of the sauce and marinated the chicken for two hours. Very good
Apr 3, 2014
I was planning on making a recipe that called for chicken thighs and I didn't realize it needed to marinate overnight so I began browsing recipes. This sounded good and even better...quick and easy. It was and it was!! It wasn't over the top delicious but for a last minute decision I thought it was pretty decent.
Feb 18, 2014
Delicious flavor, and so moist. Didn't use the wine, but it is definitely something I will make again.
Mar 29, 2013
No comment left
Jan 5, 2013
No comment left
Sep 3, 2012
I made this recipe using low sodium chicken broth as I did not have the sherry on hand. My guys loved it. It was quick, easy and delicious! Defenitely a keeper.