Ham with Pineapple Sauce
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 4 slices fully cooked ham (1/2 inch thick)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- Dash ground cloves
- In a skillet, saute ham slices in butter until warmed. Meanwhile, in a saucepan, combine all of the remaining ingredients; simmer for 3 minutes. Serve over ham.
Mar 24, 2015
Sep 19, 2013
The butter, pineapple, brown sugar, and mustard gave the ham such an amazing flavor. The raisins could probably be substituted with other things if you wished, but they were a nice contrast to the other flavors and textures on this plate.