Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh chives
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons spicy brown mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 5 cups diced fully cooked ham or turkey
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans and almonds, toasted
- Slider buns, split, optional
- Mix first eight ingredients. Stir in ham. Refrigerate, covered, until serving.
- Stir in pecans before serving. If desired, serve on buns.
Nutrition Facts1/2 cup ham salad: 254 calories, 20g fat (3g saturated fat), 43mg cholesterol, 1023mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 16g protein.
Nov 5, 2015
Hubby and I both enjoyed this one. Super easy to prepare and its so tasty. Even better the next day. I did not have any pecans but next time I definitely will add them. I did not add an Honey to the mixture. I really liked the crunchy celery. And the addition of both mustard and Worcestershire sauce. It seemed to mellow out and lighten up the mayo based dressing. It was very good on Bread, Toast and Crackers.JanieTaste of Home Volunteer Field Editor
Aug 17, 2011
I slow cooked a small ham for this and it turned out great. The variety of spices really bring out some great flavors. The honey adds a nice touch of sweetness.
Mar 26, 2010
No comment left