Ham Pasta Salad
Total TimePrep: 20 min. + chilling
- 1 package (7 ounces) shell macaroni, cooked and drained
- 2 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 1 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 cup chopped tomato
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup Miracle Whip
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Additional Parmesan cheese
- In a large bowl, toss macaroni with ham, green pepper, tomato and onion. In a small bowl, combine Miracle Whip, Parmesan cheese, milk and salt. Pour over pasta mixture and stir to coat. Cover and refrigerate.
- Sprinkle with additional Parmesan before serving.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 366 calories, 20g fat (4g saturated fat), 35mg cholesterol, 865mg sodium, 30g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 2g fiber), 15g protein.
Jul 25, 2014
This definitely has the WOW factor. Sooooo Delish!
Jul 22, 2012
I have been making this salad for years - I changed two things, I use black olives instead of the green pepper for my familys taste and used mayo instead of miracle whip. Everybody loves it and asks for the recipe.
Feb 21, 2010
I've made this recipe for years and it's always a crowd pleaser. It an easy dish to make and you can make ahead for potluck.
Aug 30, 2008
By far the best pasta salad I have ever tasted. I made this salad for a family party and now it is requested for every family gathering. Tastes best with garden fresh veggies.