Ham and Swiss Biscuits
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 2 cups biscuit/baking mix
- 1/4 pound fully cooked ham, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 2/3 cup 2% milk
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1 tablespoon honey mustard
- 2 teaspoons dried minced onion
- In a small bowl, combine the biscuit mix, ham and cheese. Combine the milk, egg, mustard and onion. Stir into biscuit mixture just until moistened. Drop by 1/4 cupfuls 2 in. apart onto a greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 425° for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm. Refrigerate leftovers.
Nutrition Facts2 each: 300 calories, 13g fat (5g saturated fat), 63mg cholesterol, 883mg sodium, 34g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 1g fiber), 13g protein.
Sep 23, 2011
These were easy to make and very delicious. Great for just snackin on too :)
Jun 25, 2011
No comment left
Dec 10, 2010
Ham and cheese just belong together, so they make a great match in this biscuit! I don't usually care for biscuit mix recipe just because I don't usually have it on hand, but this one inspired me to find a recipe online so that I could make my own and then make this recipe. It was worth the extra work. Makes a great snack, appetizer, breakfast, or side. Very versatile!