Ham and Chicken Casserole
Total TimePrep: 25 min. Bake: 45 min.
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 2 cups diced cooked chicken
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 1 cup pimiento-stuffed olives
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1-1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 8 ounces noodles, cooked and drained
- 3 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
- In a skillet, saute onion in butter until tender. In a large bowl, combine the ham, chicken, peppers, olives, soup, sour cream, salt, pepper and onion. Fold in noodles.
- Pour into a greased 2-1/2-qt. baking dish. Sprinkle with the Parmesan cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 45 minutes or until bubbly.
Nutrition Facts1-1/2 cups: 399 calories, 19g fat (8g saturated fat), 80mg cholesterol, 1639mg sodium, 30g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 3g fiber), 23g protein.
Jul 25, 2016
Cee-Jay I think this would freeze just fine.
Jul 22, 2016
Does anyone know if this can be prepared in advance and frozen? Thanks We thought this to be quite tasty and a good contender for my next potluck.
Jun 2, 2015
Jul 21, 2014
Awesome! Tasty! The whole family really loved it! I made it in a 9x13, and didn't use the olives, and topped it with Panko Bread Crumbs. Yummy!
Apr 14, 2014
I used some roasted red bell peppers and frozen peas instead of the olives, and used cream of chicken rather than cream of mushroom soup. My family voted this a definite keeper. Think you could also stir in some grated carrots if you wanted.
Oct 17, 2012
No comment left
Oct 22, 2009
I have made several times and each time EVERYONE asks for the recipe.. Great dish !!!