Grilled Tenderloin Salad
During our hot summers, I rely on salads. In this recipe, the pork is grilled so I can stay out of the kitchen.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon grated orange zest
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 1 pork tenderloin (1 pound)
- 10 cups torn mixed salad greens
- 2 seedless oranges, sectioned and cut into bite-size pieces
- Chopped pistachios and cashews, optional
- In a small bowl, combine all dressing ingredients; cover and chill until serving.
- Grill pork, covered, on an oiled rack over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 9-11 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 145°. Let stand for 5 minutes before slicing.
- Thinly slice tenderloin. Just before serving, place greens on a serving plate; top with oranges and pork. Drizzle with dressing. Sprinkle with nuts if desired.