Grilled PBJ Sandwiches
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 4 tablespoons peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons strawberry jam
- 4 slices English muffin or white toasting bread
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- Confectioners' sugar, optional
- Spread peanut butter and jam on two slices of bread; top with remaining bread. Butter the outsides of sandwiches; cook in a large skillet over medium heat until golden brown on each side. Dust with confectioners' sugar if desired.
May 5, 2010
I have made this for years and it's so good. People that don't like peanut butter and jelly even like this!
Jan 3, 2010
It was a lot better than I thought it would be. It was actually quite tasty and a nice change from grilled cheese
Aug 27, 2009
My sisters and I have made these sandwiches since we were kids - at least 40 years now. We all like them. They're gooey and delicious!
Jul 10, 2009
No comment left