Grilled Marinated Ham Steaks
Total TimePrep: 5 min. + marinating Grill: 10 min.
- 1-1/2 cups pineapple juice
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 to 2 tablespoons ground mustard
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 2 fully cooked ham steaks (1 pound each)
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first six ingredients. Add ham and turn to coat. Seal bag; refrigerate for at least 2 hours, turning occasionally.
- Drain and reserve marinade. Grill ham, uncovered, over medium-hot heat for 3-4 minutes on each side, basting frequently with reserved marinade.
Feb 14, 2018
No comment left
Dec 29, 2011
We love this dish, it is not only easy to put together but the flavor is incredible. I cooked the ham for my sister that does not like ham because the saltines on it and she can't not belived how delicious this ham came out. Definetely I will be cooking this recipe all the time.