Grilled Lemon Chicken
Total TimePrep: 5 min. Grill: 40 min.
- 3/4 cup thawed lemonade concentrate
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/2 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 broiler/fryer chickens (3 to 3-1/2 pounds each), cut up
- In a bowl, whisk the first 6 ingredients until combined. Pour half into a shallow glass dish. Cover and refrigerate remaining lemonade mixture.
- Dip chicken into lemonade mixture, turning to coat; discard lemonade mixture. Grill chicken, covered, over medium heat for 30 minutes, turning occasionally. Brush with reserved lemonade mixture. Grill 10-20 minutes longer, brushing frequently, until a thermometer reads 165°.
Nutrition Facts5 ounces cooked chicken: 320 calories, 17g fat (5g saturated fat), 104mg cholesterol, 504mg sodium, 6g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 0 fiber), 34g protein.
May 18, 2020
Something is missing in the instructions. Do you marinate the chicken In one half of the sauce or just dip it? And what do you do with the remaining sauce? This needs serious correction or instruction!
Jun 26, 2019
Very good! I cut this recipe in half and used chunks of chicken breast. It was really good!