Green Breakfast Smoothie
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 3/4 cup unsweetened apple juice
- 1 cup crushed ice
- 2 cups fresh baby spinach
- 1 medium pear, coarsely chopped
- 1 medium ripe avocado, peeled and cubed
- 3 tablespoons honey
- In a blender, combine all ingredients; cover and process for 1 minute or until smooth. Pour into chilled glasses and serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 206 calories, 7g fat (1g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 23mg sodium, 38g carbohydrate (29g sugars, 6g fiber), 2g protein.
Apr 28, 2019
Delicious! I used canned pears and cut the honey to 1 tablespoon. Thank you for sharing this recipe.
Feb 16, 2013
Healthy but it didn't taste good
Feb 6, 2013
I love this smoothie! The only thing I changed was I used a Granny Smith apple instead to the pear onlyy because I do not like the texture of pears. This is one gooood smoothie that my husband thinks im weard for making!
May 9, 2012
No comment left