Great Pumpkin Sandwiches
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 3 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon onion salt
- 18 flour tortillas (6 inches)
- 6 celery sticks with leaves, optional
- In a food processor, blend cheese and butter. Add the eggs, garlic salt and onion salt; process for 1 minute or until creamy. Spread 1/4 cupful on each tortilla.
- Stack three tortillas, cheese side up for each sandwich; sprinkle with paprika. Place on ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake at 400° for 10-15 minutes or until golden and bubbly. If desired, add celery to resemble a pumpkin stem. Cut sandwiches into halves to serve.
Nutrition Facts1/2 each: 573 calories, 46g fat (27g saturated fat), 228mg cholesterol, 1241mg sodium, 22g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 20g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Feb 13, 2020
I cut the butter to 7 Tbsp,, no as greasy, and substituted 1/4 tsp onion powder for the onion salt. They are excellent like this or with some cooked broccoli buds or bacon bits sprinkled on each layer.
Nov 1, 2016
Very tasty. Our family enjoyed these. I put in a tsp. each of garlic and onion powder instead of garlic and onion salt. I didn't think they tasted eggy at all.
Oct 19, 2010
very easy to make! tasted too much like eggs, kinda like an omelette filling tho