Great Garlic Bread
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup grated Romano cheese
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 loaf (1 pound) French bread, halved lengthwise
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a small bowl, mix butter, cheese and garlic; brush over cut sides of bread. Place on a baking sheet, cut side up. Sprinkle with parsley.
- Bake 7-9 minutes or until light golden brown. Cut into slices; serve warm.
Nutrition Facts1 slice: 283 calories, 14g fat (8g saturated fat), 34mg cholesterol, 457mg sodium, 33g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 8g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Dec 11, 2019
LOVE this garlic bread. It will definitely be added into our rotation.
Mar 4, 2015
This is the recipe I've been using for years. It is a simple garlic bread that is always a hit.
Jan 4, 2015
I am accustomed to making garlic bread with either garlic salt or garlic powder. While I do like minced garlic, it gave too much garlic flavor in some bites and very little in other bites. I liked this recipe, but not enough for me to make it again.