Garlic Pizza Wedges
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 prebaked 12-inch pizza crust
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 3-1/2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- Alfredo sauce, optional
- Place the crust on an ungreased 14-in. pizza pan. In a small bowl, combine the Parmesan cheese, mayonnaise, onion, garlic and oregano; spread over crust. Bake at 450° until edges are lightly browned, 8-10 minutes. Cut into wedges. If desired, serve with Alfredo sauce.
Editor's NoteReduced-fat or fat-free mayonnaise is not recommended for this recipe.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 119 calories, 8g fat (2g saturated fat), 4mg cholesterol, 193mg sodium, 8g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 3g protein.
Jan 31, 2020
I made these and did not find them greasy at all. I even used the Olive Oil Mayo. A good quality Parmesan makes a difference. They were delicious and a big success.
Dec 13, 2019
Sorry, but I tried these. They were so greasy. Even the pan had so much grease on it, I had to wash it twice. Followed the recipe to a T.
Oct 29, 2019
Everyone loved this! So easy and yummy! I was out of oregano so I used basil instead and it was great!
Apr 25, 2011
These are strange ingredients indeed, but very tasty. I've used low-fat mayo with success. Everyone likes this!
Dec 19, 2010
As mentioned before, the ingredients sound odd, but these are delish! Everyone loves them and I share the recipe often. Great hot out of the oven or cold.
Feb 19, 2009
I have to admit the ingredients do sound odd, but these snacks are a hit everywhere I take them. Many recipe requests when these are put out to enjoy!!
Feb 3, 2008
I had this recipe a few years ago and made it for a get together. Everyone loved it, and my husband has been asking for it since. I lost the recipe, and am so excited to have found it today! Yay! I'm making it for a party this afternoon. Don't let the unusual ingredients deter you from trying this delicious bread.