Garden Fresh Salad
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 bunch leaf lettuce, torn
- 2 cups packed torn spinach
- 1 cup cubed part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup sliced celery
- 6 medium fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 5 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1 medium tomato, sliced
- 1 cup canola oil
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- In a large salad bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Chill. Combine dressing ingredients; just before serving, drizzle over salad and toss to coat.
Mar 2, 2014
This is very good!!!! it really does taste like a blt........the dressing is excellent. I left out the mushrooms, hubby doesn't like them. But used fresh cherry mozzarella balls the I quartered. Wow, this one goes in my favorites!!
Aug 19, 2009
This salad is amazing! Nothing but compliments every time I have served it!!Lori IrelanPowell, Ohio
Jun 14, 2008
No comment left