Fudgy Christmas Wreath
These are the perfect candy for your next Christmas party. They will be sure to disappear in no time.—Nancy Maguire, Stony Plain, Alberta
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
Makesabout 24 servings
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Red and green maraschino cherries
- In a saucepan over low heat, cook and stir milk and chocolate chips until chocolate melts and mixture is slightly thickened, about 6 minutes. Remove from heat; stir in nuts and vanilla. Cool until it stars to set, about 15 minutes. Line a baking sheet with waxed paper. Spoon chocolate mixture by 2 tablespoonfuls into small mounds to form a wreath. Decorate with cherries. Chill until firm; serve chilled.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.