Fudge Brownie Pie
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 25 min.
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 large eggs, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup baking cocoa
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Whipped cream, optional
- Strawberries, optional
- In a large bowl, beat sugar and butter. Add eggs and vanilla; mix well. Add flour, cocoa and salt. Stir in nuts.
- Pour into a greased 9-in. pie pan or ovenproof skillet. Bake at 350° until almost set, 25-30 minutes. Serve with whipped cream and strawberries if desired.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 409 calories, 24g fat (11g saturated fat), 112mg cholesterol, 274mg sodium, 46g carbohydrate (33g sugars, 2g fiber), 5g protein.
Jul 1, 2019
My changes were using 11-1/2 oz. milk chocolate chips and 2 Tbsp. half and half cream. I used a greased and floured pie plate to bake these brownies. These brownies were like fudge-I cut them in squares and after baking, I'd spread fudge sauce over the top of the baked brownie pie. Thank you for this recipe!
Jul 20, 2013
This was so bland. Not dry but not moist either and you could barely taste the cocoa
Mar 4, 2012
No comment left
May 3, 2010
This is so easy to make and so so so delicious. People are always excited when I make this