Fruity Strawberry Shake
My husband, Mike and I developed this shake through trial and error. This is our favorite version of a versatile recipe. You can easily customize the flavor by changing any of the ingredients.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 2 cups Neapolitan ice cream
- 1 small firm banana, cut into chunks
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon strawberry preserves
- 1 tablespoon pineapple ice cream topping
- In a blender, combine the ice cream, banana and milk; cover and process until smooth. Add the preserves and ice cream topping; cover and process until well combined. Pour into chilled glasses; serve immediately.