Fruity Chicken Salad Pitas
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 cup cubed rotisserie chicken
- 1/2 cup chopped apple
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup unsweetened crushed pineapple, well drained
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 4 pita pocket halves
- Combine the first 9 ingredients. Fill pita halves with chicken mixture.
Nutrition Facts2 filled pita halves: 588 calories, 26g fat (5g saturated fat), 64mg cholesterol, 670mg sodium, 63g carbohydrate (28g sugars, 4g fiber), 26g protein.
Jul 30, 2020
This was perfect to make on a hot summer day! So simple and the addition of the pineapple really stands out in this recipe. I used fresh pineapple as I had that on hand. I will be making this often.
Jun 1, 2020
I omitted the pineapple , but, kept everything else. They were really good. Great for a summer lunch.