Fruity Blueberry Muffins
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup fat-free evaporated milk
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1-1/2 cups fresh or frozen blueberries
- In a large bowl, beat butter and sugar until crumbly, about 2 minutes. Add egg; beat well. Combine milk and water. Combine the flour, baking powder and salt; add to creamed mixture alternately with milk mixture. Fold in blueberries.
- Coat muffin cups with cooking spray or use paper liners; fill three-fourths full with batter. Bake at 350° for 27-30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool in pans for 5 minutes before removing to a wire rack.
Jul 30, 2013
It's a very dense and not moist at all
Jul 7, 2011
Quick and easy. Very nice flavor not overly sweat.
May 7, 2011
We sprinkles a little sugar on top before baking. My daughter loved them.
Jun 6, 2010
I have made these muffins many times and I am alwasys asked for the recipe. People can not believe that they are healthy muffins!
Jan 26, 2010
I made this with dried blueberries it came out really good ! I think I will use frozen next time,I think that is what made them taste dry and not sweet.